Tuesday 26 August 2008

Alumni Meetings



I graduated university 26 years ago. Thank God, I has been blessed with so many good friends. When we became more than 50 years old, some finished child care, some gave up promotion and we could have time to spare. We might want to confirm our identification. The alumni meetings are held many times in various parties, tennis circle, baseball team, seminar of Economics in University, high school, company friends in the same entrance year, etc. I will join them as many as possible.
I am now planning to arrange an alumni party for company friends. I am looking forward to seeing their aged appearance.
Meetings with old friends remind me of Bookends by Simon and Garfunkel.

Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, a time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories; they're all that's left you

No comments: