Monday 8 September 2008

Piano


I enjoyed TV program of NHK, J-Melo vol.3 showed on Aug.31 midnight. The program hostess is "Melody" and the guests are Mr. Makoto Ozone and Mr. Satoru Shionoya, who are jazz pianists highly evaluated in the world. This program is on the air in English aimed for introducing Japanese music to the world through NHK's international broadcasting.
I like piano. I started learning piano in my younger days, but I gave it up when the text score became Czerny after Bayer. I met with Keith Jarrett Koln Concert in high school days. After that, great pianists like Maurizio Pollini, Arturo Benedetti Michlangeli, Martha Argerich,Glen Gould, Yundi Li, etc. have attracted me into classic piano world. My favorite piano composers are Bach, Scarlatti, Debussy, Chopin, Liszt, Beethoven, Satie, etc..
When I come into pension life to have so much time, I will study piano again. ♪♪

No comments: